MED 24 Healthcare Private Limited - Terms & Conditions
1. User Registration
- The Customer (“The User” or “you” or “your”) needs to register on the website (www.med24healthcare.com shall hereby be referred as the “Website”) or Mobile Application (“App”) to order the products. However, the Customer will be required to register himself /herself with mandatory information asked, by creating a password-protected Account in order to use the services offered by Med24 Healthcare Private Limited (“Med24 Healthcare” or “the Company” or “Our”).
- Med24 Healthcare shall enable the Customer to make the requisition of Products and Services available through email, the Website and the Digital Platforms of Med24 Healthcare, if and only if the Customer has provided certain required User information – including, without limitation: name; user ID; email address; address; gender; age; phone number; password; valid finance account information; and other details and created an account through Med24 Healthcare’s ID and password or other means of log-in ID and password, which can include a Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo ID or any other valid email ID.
- Med24 Healthcare hereby informs the Customer and the Customer accepts and understands that all the medications, personal care products, pharmaceuticals and other goods are provided by the SNT Healthcare Pharmacy, a registered sole proprietorship with Drug License No. 4854-OB. The Med24Platform is run for and on behalf of SNT Healthcare Pharmacy and serves only as the brand license provider and in the provision of logistical support. All transactions are solely with SNT Healthcare Pharmacy and all warrantees, guarantees, and conditions offered (if any) are extended solely by SNT Healthcare Pharmacy.
- During the registration process, you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own Username and Password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your Account Information; including your Username and Password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
- The Customer shall immediately notify Med24 Healthcare of any unauthorized use of their Account or Account Information or any other breach of security and ensure that the Customer exits/logs out from Account at the end of each session. Med24 Healthcare cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law. The Customer will be held liable for losses incurred by Med24 Healthcare or any other User of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Customer’s Account as a result of failure in keeping the Account Information secure and confidential or otherwise.
2.Eligibility of Usag
The Customer must be 18 years of age or older to order or use the Med24 Healthcare Platform. By visiting the Med24 Healthcare & accepting the Terms and Conditions; the customer is abiding by applicable laws and regulations stated in these Terms and Conditions or addition to it.
3.Selling of Drugs /Prescription policy
- MED24 HEALTHCARE: SNT Healthcare, a licensed pharmacy, utilizes the brand of Med24 Healthcare to provide you with online access to medications and pharmaceuticals in India. While Med24 Healthcare provides logistical support to SNT Healthcare and in the operation of the Med24 Platform, the platform works solely for and at the behest of SNT Healthcare, who provide you with a pharmacy platform with the necessary precautionary measures by strongly abiding with the rules & all the provisions of Drug and Cosmetics Act, 1945, revised for medication dispensing. The prescription is mandatory written by the Registered Medical Practitioner/Physician. The prescription uploaded by the Customer is diligently checked for discrepancies and for determining whether it is valid or not. Neither Med24 Healthcare nor SNT Healthcare shall be liable for any altered, modified, invalid or fraudulent prescription or prescription practices.
SNT Healthcare and other pharmacies using the Med24 Healthcare platform (“Pharmacies”)will take the orders directly with the logistical assistance of Med24 Healthcare and fulfill the orders with required pharmaceuticals. Med24 shall solely act as a facilitator in providing the medications/products to the Customer and the Pharmacies will have the primary and sole responsibility for fulfilling and discharging the required medications/products to the Customer. The billing for the ordered medications/products will be done by the Pharmacies, and Med24 Healthcare will have no obligations, liabilities, or duties towards the Customer.
- The prescription(s) uploaded by Customer, will be shared as an e-copy via email, WhatsApp or by post.
- All the details such as name, age, and gender should be there in prescription with recent visit date and treatment. The details shared by the customer shall not be shared with any other person. The Customer hereby informs and represents that the prescription has not been used previously for dispensing of pharmaceuticals or drugs. Med24 Healthcare and their vendors/Pharmacies retain the right to cancel and/or refuse to accept an order in case of any confirmed or suspected issues with the prescription presented by the Customer.
- The Customer shall only provide prescriptions that are written by a qualified medical practitioner in accordance with the law. The Customer hereby represents that they shall not present a prescription that has been prescribed by them for their personal use, either directly or indirectly. Should the Customer not fulfill this obligation, they shall forfeit any warrantees, guarantees, rights or remedies – whether by law, contract, implication, custom or otherwise – against SNT Healthcare, Med24 Healthcare or any other party.
- If any query/point is raised about the prescription; the pharmacist shall be authorized to approach the Doctor consulted or the external network of doctors for the prescription authenticity. The Customer shall facilitate this consultation and not in any way delay or obstruct such consultation. Should the Customer not fulfill this obligation, they shall forfeit any warrantees, guarantees, rights or remedies – whether by law, contract, implication, custom or otherwise – against SNT Healthcare, Med24 Healthcare or any other party.
- The information provided related to the drugs are for informative purposes only & this Website/App is not relevant to medical advice, treatment & diagnosis. None of the information provided by Med24 Healthcare or SNT Healthcare serves as an substitute for medical advice or the consultation of a physician. Neither Med24 Healthcare nor SNT Healthcare are liable for any injury, damage, loss or harm to you due to the information provided via over Website/App or otherwise.
- The Customer represents that they have been given complete prior information of the side effects, medicine interactions, effects in case of missed dose or overdose, drug composition for the medicines purchased from SNT Healthcare through Med24 Healthcare. Professional advice must be sought from the consultant before the purchase from SNT Healthcare through Med24 Healthcare. The Attendant/Family person/Relative/Friend can also buy the medicines from SNT Healthcare through Med24 Healthcare for the patient with valid prescription.
- Med24 Healthcare and SNT Healthcare are not responsible for the Products and Services which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable, but were shown as available on the Website at the time of placement of order by the Customer.
- Med24 Healthcare shall not be responsible for ensuring that the content made available are not misleading and describing the actual condition of the Products and Services. Neither Med24 Healthcare nor SNT Healthcare are liable for any injury, damage, loss or harm to you due to the information provided via over Website/App or otherwise.
4.Substitution of Prescribed Drugs
- The Customer acknowledges and accept that the order for a substitute of a Prescription Drug would only be processed if the medical expert/ doctor has himself/ herself permitted for any other equivalent generic drug to be dispensed in place of the Prescription Drug in the prescription or if the prescription solely lists the salt names instead of a specific brand name.
- The Customer further acknowledge and accept that, in the absence of the above, SNT Healthcare would not dispense a substitute drug in place of the Prescription Drug.
5.Pricing Information & Payment
- The applicable prices are shared & shown over the Website & the final pricing of the product will depend upon the product’s batch number along with the quantity ordered. The details pertaining to the orders will be shared in the invoice raised.
- The final price with additional applicable tax, if any; will be shared with the customer by the executive via call/message prior to the dispatch of the order.
- Payment will be accepted by SNT Healthcare through Credit cards, Debit cards, Net banking, third party wallet, Cash on delivery (if applicable). Payments facilitated by the third party gateway will be abided by the terms & conditions of such third party payment made to SNT Healthcare. Med24 Healthcare and SNT Healthcare shall not be responsible for any errors, delay or failure of payments which are attributed to the third party gateway.
- The discounts offered by the Med24 Healthcare on the website or app will be applicable on selected products and the discretion of Med24 Healthcare& rights are reserved to withdraw any offer or discount available on the selling platform.
- Discounts are not applicable on the following products and on any products so mentioned elsewhere on the Website/mobile application: -
a)All Baby foods viz Ceralac, Lactogen, Nanpro etc.
b) All Health Supplements viz Pediasure, Proteinex, Proteinules, Threptin etc.
c) Over the counter (OTC) products – Benadryl Cough Syrup, Crocin, Saridon, all Dettol, Savlon products, medicated soaps etc.
7.Invitation to offer for sale -
The offers available on the Website for sale shall be considered only in the applicable time frame & on the selected products stated under the preview of offer by Med24 Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.(** Terms & Conditions applicable).
These terms & conditions is a legal agreement between the “Customer”/“User” & “Med24 Healthcare Pvt. Ltd,” the company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and “SNT Healthcare” a Sole Proprietorship having its principal place of business at SCO-95, Sector-10A, Gurugram , Haryana 122001. These terms and conditions govern Customer’s use of med24healthcare.com Website and the mobile application(s), owned & supported by Med24 Healthcare solely.
- Upgrade, update, change, modify, or improve the Website or a part thereof in a manner it may deem fit,
Such change(s) shall be made applicable when they are posted. SNT Healthcare and Med24 Healthcare may also alter or remove any content from the Website without notice and without liability.
- Prescription Orders: -The Customer can buy prescribed medicines, over the counter medicines (OTC) including wellness products, vitamins, diet/fitness supplements, herbal products, pain relievers, diabetic care kits, baby/mother care products, beauty care products and surgical supplies.
- Packaging: -The products will be delivered in sealed packs, being checked with storage guidelines with no tempering, proper hygiene & sanitized. The Customer must check the product & packaging conditions at the time of delivery & shall not accept the order in case of tempering. In the event that the packaging of Products is opened after delivery or the Customer accepts the product, neither Med24 Healthcare nor SNT Healthcare shall have no liability for the loss/damage to the Customer.
- Delivery: -The ordered Products shall be delivered at the address provided by the Customer in his/her user account or any other alternate address as asked by the Customer. The Products dispensed by SNT Healthcare or other Pharmacies will be delivered by the authorized personnel of Med24 Healthcare. Med24 Healthcare will share only the Customer’s mandatory information which shall be required to deliver the product by delivery executive. Any delivery charges paid by the Customer shall not be eligible for refund due to the modifications, refunds or replacements in the Customer’s prescription or otherwise. All Products, pharmaceuticals and personal care products are dispensed and sold by SNT Healthcare under their Drug License 4854-OB.
- Packaging & Delivery Cost: -The additional cost bear to reach the storage guidelines will be applicable with packaging charges (Details will be shown on the bill) & that shall be prior informed to the Customer by the executive before dispatching the order.
All the orders with minimum order value or exceeding such minimum order value will be delivered free of cost and no delivery charges shall be applicable on such orders provided that the delivery is within the serviceable area of Med24 Healthcare.
A. Express Delivery Services (EDS).
The order will be delivered within 6 hours after final confirmation from Customer end. Med24 Healthcare will monitor or track the order for betterment of delivery for SNT Healthcare. The express delivery will levy the additional costs & will be confirmed at the time of order placing. These charges can be changed without prior intimation & comes under sole preview of SNT Healthcare and Med24 Healthcare.
B.Referral, Share and Earn.
The referred First User should be a New User and not an existing User of the Med24 Healthcare Platform. The First User must place a valid order using the referral code to avail referral discount on their 1st order and the order should be successfully delivered and not be cancelled or returned. Referral reward coupon shall be credited to the User's account after successful delivery of the referred User's order. Referral reward discount as applicable to the value of order placed and as indicated on the Med24 Healthcare Platform (which may be revised from time to time) will be automatically redeemed on the User's next orders with Med24 Healthcare within such time as Med24 Healthcare may deem fit. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, these terms are in addition to and not in derogation to any other terms as stipulated by SNT Healthcare and/or Med24 Healthcare from time to time. SNT Healthcare and Med24 Healthcare reserve the right in SNT Healthcare’s sole discretion at any time, without any prior notice to suspend / cancel this program or amend the terms to the reward.
11.Assured Delivery Cash Back Eligibility
- Delivery assurance of the Products is for the date of delivery.
- Cash back is applicable only for orders with value more than Rs. 1000/-.
- If a Customer is eligible, cash back will be processed within 48 hours of order delivery.
- The offer of Cash back is applicable in Gurugram only.
- Orders where delay is from Customer's end would be excluded under this offer.
- Med24 Healthcare is not liable for the delay in delivery.
The customer can cancel or raise a request to cancel the order before delivery within such minimum or maximum timeline as provided by SNT Healthcare and/or Med24 Healthcare. Med24 Healthcare is not under any obligation to provide you any refund for the service fee which is already paid.
An order can be cancelled from the ‘Order details’ screen on the Med24 Healthcare’s Website or digital platform. The Customer can also refuse to accept the order, at the time of receiving the products that are brought to you by the Delivery Agent.
An order can be cancelled by getting in touch with our Customer Care team before the shipment is handed over to Delivery Agent. The Customer can also refuse to accept the order, at the time of receiving the Products that are brought to you by the Delivery Agent. Refund will be processed into the payment source in the event the order amount was paid online or in any manner prior to accepting these Products.
13.Return & Refund Process
The returns will be applicable under the below stated terms: -
- The delivered products do not match with the order.
- The delivered products have passed the expiry date mentioned on the product.
- The delivered products are damaged in transit.
A. Conditions for Return
- The returns are subject to the below conditions: -
- Merely ordering of product incorrectly, accidentally or inadvertently doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned. If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured it does not qualify for Return. The User is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products.
- The items shall not be eligible for a Return if any accessories supplied with the item(s) are missing.
- The items shall not be eligible for a Return if the item is damaged due to visible misuse.
- The items shall not be eligible for a Return if it is mentioned on the product detail page that the item is non-returnable
- The items shall not be eligible for a Return if the return window for any or all items in an order has expired.
- The items shall not be eligible for a Return if any damage / defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
2. Category of Non-Returnable Product: - Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per Med24 Healthcare’s Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
- Baby Care- Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers.
- Food & Nutrition- Health drinks & Health Supplements.
- Healthcare Devices- Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors.
- Sexual Wellness- Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits.
- Temperature Controlled and Specialty Medicines- Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Pen fills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or medicines that fall under the category of specialty medicines.
B. Return Process
- For Return please visit www.med24healthcare.com or alternatively call us on 9909121121 (Open 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM - 5 PM on Sunday).
- Med24 Healthcare customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 48 (Forty-Eight) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Med24 Healthcare will initiate the collection of products(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
C. Refund Process
In above cases; if the claim is found to be valid; the refund will be made as mentioned as below: -
- NEFT: 1-3 business days post refund initiation;
- Online refund: 7-10 business days post refund initiation subject to the bank turnaround time and RBI Guidelines.
- PhonePe and other wallets: 2-3 business days post refund initiation.
Med24 Healthcare Website/App by nature allows you to upload information; you undertake to ensure that such material is in accordance with applicable laws. Further, you undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website/App or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website/App);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website/App or another's computer;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website/App or any network connected to the Website/App, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website/App or any network connected to the Website/App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website/App, or any other customer of the Website/App, including any account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website/App or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website/App, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website/App;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/App, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/App or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use the Website/App or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website/App or other third parties;Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms and Conditions of the Website/App contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Create any form or nature of liability for SNT Healthcare and/or Med24 Healthcare or cause either of them to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (”ISPs”) or other suppliers;
While neither Med24 Healthcare nor SNT Healthcare shall be held liable or answerable to Customers for any such acts on your part, violation of this clause would lead to potential criminal legal action against you, either by other Users of the Website/App or by SNT Healthcare and/or Med24 Healthcare. Med24 Healthcare shall also disclose the information regarding the prescription and other pertinent information with SNT Healthcare, as SNT Healthcare will be dispensing the medication to the customers for their respective orders.
The Customer shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment’s and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. The customer shall use this Website or app, for personal, non-commercial use only and any voucher/ coupons purchased through it, shall not re-sold to any other person.
The Customer confirms that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions he/she makes while using the Website or App. Med24 Healthcare will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of the Customer’s ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using the Website.
If the customer provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Med24 Healthcare has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then Med24 Healthcare has the right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website by customer.
SNT Healthcare and Med24 Healthcare can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website/App) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
Neither SNT Healthcare nor Med24 Healthcare have any obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Website/App. SNT Healthcare and Med24 Healthcare shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in their sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE/APP. In no event shall Med24 Healthcare or SNT Healthcare assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the App. The customer hereby represents and warrants that he/she has all necessary rights in and to all Content which he/she provides and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
Med24 Healthcare may make available general vendor information such as, Product catalogues, lists of vendors, and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data on their website and digital platforms on behalf of SNT Healthcare. All vendor information provided are the vendors of SNT Healthcare and any information provided is information given by and on behalf of SNT Healthcare. The Customer acknowledges that the Vendor Content provided is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Med24 Healthcare does not provide any guarantee with respect to any vendor Content and shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the Customer.
List of vendor licensed retail pharmacies:
- SNT HEALTHCARE
SCO-95, GROUND FLOOR AND BASEMENT, SECTOR-10A, Gurgaon - 122006.
License no.: HR-66-1223-OW/H. Phone no.: 9311337599.
16.Redressal of Complaints
Med24 Healthcare’s customer support can be contacted to handle your issues, complaints or feedback & resolve them as best as practicable. Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. On registering your complaint/feedback, Med24 Healthcare will endeavor to accept and acknowledge your correspondence as soon as practicable.
Please note that complaint resolution window process mentioned above is subject to the occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, including but not limited to, any extra-ordinary circumstances which is unforeseeable and beyond the human control, such as war or war like conditions, strike, public commotion, lockdowns imposed by government authorities, earthquake, typhoons, torrential rain, storms, riots, plague, epidemic, pandemic or any other unforeseen events declared by the Government as an ‘Act of God’, may affect our normal working hours and manpower at office. Med24 Healthcare will not be responsible and/or liable for any loss or damage caused to you, due to the delayed response and/or resolution of the reported complaints.
17.Disclaimer of Warranties & Liabilities
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SNT HEALTHCARE, MED24 HEALTHCARE AND ALL THEIR OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHERE IS ’BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
MED24 HEALTHCARE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM, ANY UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM OR CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM. NEITHER SNT HEALTCHARE NOR MED24 HEALTHCARE ENDORSE, WARRANT, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM OR FEATURED IN ANY ADVERTISEMENT. NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL, COMMERCIAL, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR REGISTRATION.
A) IN NO EVENT SHALL SNT HEALTHCARE, MED24 HEALTHCARE, OR THEIR OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. NEITHER SNT HEALTHCARE NOR MED24 HEALTHCARE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHERE
- THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY MED24 HEALTHCARE OR SNT HEALTHCARE;
- THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM; OR
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
B)THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SNT HEALTHCARE OR MED24 HEALTHCARE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE MED24 HEALTHCARE PLATFORM AND/OR THE SERVICES SHALL COLLECTIVELY BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM SNT HEALTHCARE THROUGH MED24 HEALTHCARE OR SERVICES AVAILED BY THE USER.
18.Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website/App and all other material like all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music on or attached to the Website/App is owned and controlled by Med24 Healthcare and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- Nothing in the website nor in these Terms & Conditions shall grant any party other than Med24 Healthcare and SNT Healthcare any right in any material published on or going to be published on the Website.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website/App are the property of Med24 Healthcare and/or SNT Healthcare. The Customer is not permitted to use without the prior consent of Med24 Healthcare.
- Med24 Healthcare owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark www.Med24healthcare.com. The Med24 Healthcare platform is being used by SNT Healthcare to facilitate the distribution and sale of their pharmaceutical products.
The Customer hereby expressly agrees to receive communications by way of SMS, Chatbox, Whatsapp Chats, e-mails from Med24 Healthcare and/or SNT Healthcare, phone calls relating to the Products offered through the Website.
A User can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications from Med24 Healthcare through SMS and e-mail anytime by:
- Visiting www.med24healthcare.com and unsubscribe from messages/ SMS; and
- Newsletters sent daily at the registered email address by clicking on the unsubscribe option attached at the bottom of newsletter received through e-mail.
20.Violation of the Terms
- The Customer agrees that Med24 Healthcare may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Website/App and block your future access to the Website/App, if Med24 Healthcare determines that you have violated these Terms or Additional Terms. The customer also agrees that any violation of these Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice and will cause irreparable harm to Med24 Healthcare or SNT Healthcare, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Med24 Healthcare deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances.
- If Med24 Healthcare does take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms, Med24 Healthcare will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Med24 Healthcare.
- Med24 Healthcare may also terminate or suspend customer’s account or access to the services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular service, termination of Customer’s Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website/App or with respect to the services; (ii) deletion of Your materials and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account and (iii) barring of further use of the Services.
- In case of any dispute arising between the parties arising out of this Agreement, the parties shall endeavor to resolve this dispute amicably within a 30 days period from the notice from either party. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute after 30 days, this dispute shall be referred to mediation where the mediator shall be appointed by Med24 Healthcare and SNT Healthcare. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute through mediation, this dispute shall be referred to arbitration with a sole arbitrator appointed jointly by the parties. If the parties are unable to come to an agreement, the Customer shall appoint one arbitrator, Med24 Healthcare and SNT shall appoint another and the two arbitrators shall jointly appoint the presiding arbitrator. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be held in Gurugram, Haryana. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The payment terms of the arbitration shall be decided by the arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding.
- Subject to the above, these Terms & Conditions and all transactions entered into on or through the Website/App and the relationship between customer and Med24 Healthcare shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
In the event, the customer comes across any abuse or violation of these Terms and conditions or if the customer becomes aware of any objectionable content on the Website, please report to Company’s customer support team. Without written notice of any abuse or violation of these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws, it is difficult for the Med24 or SNT to take cognizance of the matter and hence shall not be held liable for any such violations.