A. Conditions for Return
- The returns are subject to the below conditions: -
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
- Category of Non-Returnable Product: - Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per 1mg Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
- Baby Care- Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers.
- Food & Nutrition- Health drinks & Health Supplements.
- Healthcare Devices- Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors.
- Sexual Wellness- Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits.
- Temperature Controlled and Speciality Medicines- Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Penfills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or medicines that fall under the category of speciality medicines.
B. Return Process
- For Return please visit www.med24healthcare.com or alternatively call us 9600097000 at (Open 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM - 5 PM on Sunday).
- Med24 Healthcare customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 48 (Forty-Eight) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Med24 Healthcare will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).