MED24 Healthcare Private Limited (“Med24 Healthcare”), respects the privacy of its Users and Visitors and seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements in respect of data collection, processing, privacy and transfer on its website www.med24healthcare.com. Med24 Healthcare is the author and publisher of the internet resource with domain name of www.med24healthcare.com on the World Wide Web (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) as well as the software and mobile application named Med24 (hereinafter referred to as the “App”).
- “Device” means any mobile phone, hand held device, tablet, phablet, laptops, palmtops, desktops or computers in general and similar devices whether now known or later devised;
- “Cookies” means small pieces of information or data files that are sent through a User’s browser or related software from a web saver and are stored on that User’s computer hard drive;
- “Customer” means and includes any individual/patient/person who accesses/visits the Website or avails any of the Services provided by Med24 Healthcare;
- “IP Address” or “Internet Protocol Address”, is a number that’s automatically assigned to a User’s computer by the User’s internet service provider [“ISP”] whenever a User is on the internet;
- “Personal Information” includes but is not limited to names, postal address, e-mail addresses, age, demographic information, purchase history, subscription information and/or other information that may identify an individual or allow online or offline contact with the individual and shall also refer to any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Med24 Healthcare is capable of identifying the person concerned;
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Med24 Healthcare for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- “Services” shall mean the services provided Med24 Healthcare to the User as may be applicable through interactive services that may be available through the Website and App;
- “Website” means the domain name of www.med24healthcare.com, the website provided by Med24 Healthcare to offer services related to pharmaceuticals and other products to be used on computer or Devices and includes any upgrades to the software from time to time and any other documentation which enables the use of the same.
2.Purpose & Information Content
- The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of pharmaceutical & other described products (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). The Services would be made available to such natural persons who have agreed to become buyers on the Website after obtaining due registration, in accordance with the procedure as determined by Med24 Healthcare, from time to time. The Services are offered to the Customers through various modes, which shall include the issue of discount coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various goods/ services offered for sale by Med24 Healthcare.
- We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you. By using the Website and/or App, you acknowledge this risk and release Med24 Healthcare, its partners, employees, affiliates and associates from any damages or liabilities that do not directly stem from Med 24 Healthcare’s willful and grossly negligent conduct.
3.Customer’s Mandatory Personal Information
- The type of Personal Information [including Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI)] that Med24 Healthcare collects from the Customers;
- The purpose of collection, means, and modes of usage of such Personal Information by Med24 Healthcare;
- How and to whom Med24 Healthcare will disclose such information;
- How Med24 Healthcare will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Customers; and
- How Customers may access and/ or modify their Personal Information.
4.Types of personal information collected by Med24 Healthcare:
- The Customer may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by Med24 Healthcare without creating an account on the Website /App., Med24 Healthcare may collect the following categories of Personal Information from the Customers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Customer Information”):
- Customer ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone Number;
- Password chosen by the customer;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the customer may volunteer.
- To avail of the Services, the Customer shall be required to upload copies of their valid prescriptions, on the Website and/ or e-mail the same to Med24 Healthcare.
- Med24 Healthcare may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for administration of Services.
- Internet use: Med24 Healthcare may also receive and/or hold information about the Customer’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the Customer visited before visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each Customer's computer (or the proxy server a Customer used to access the World Wide Web), Customer's computer operating system and type of web browser the Customer is using as well as the name of Customer's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by Med24 Healthcare and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for Customer administration.
- The Website may enable Customers to communicate with other Customers or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Customers may collect such data. Med24 Healthcare hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
5.Disclosure and transfer of Customer’s personal information: -
- To our affiliates in India or other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
To government institutions/ authorities to the extent required:
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to inquiries by the Government agencies for licensing compliance and check, verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- In case of contests conducted by Med24 Healthcare in which the Customer participates, the concerned Customer’s information may be disclosed to third parties, to the extent necessary for prize fulfillment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- Med24 Healthcare reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Customer for the following purposes:
- Contacting Customers for offering new products or services.
- Contacting Customers for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Fulfilling order placed by the customer
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use By using the Website and/or the App, you irrevocably consent to such use of your information by Med24 Healthcare.
6.Retention of the information:
- The Website is also designed for assisting the Customers to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. Med24 Healthcare may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant customers & Med24 Healthcare will also ensure that customer’s information is not kept for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
7.Security practices and procedures:
- Med24 Healthcare adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial, and physical security control measures to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Med24 Healthcare takes reasonable precautions to encourage third parties to whom the Customer’s Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt a reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the security of Personal Information.
- Med24 Healthcare protects the collected personal information and neither Med24 Healthcare nor its partners, employees, affiliates and associates will be responsible for any unauthorized use or access by any third party(s) unless enabled due to gross negligence and willful misconduct on Med24 Healthcare’s part.
- Med24 Healthcare takes the following measures to protect the personal information of its users: (i) Med24 Healthcare stores the users’ information on secured servers (ii) protects User’s credential information by only displaying the last four digits of credit/debit card (iii) it takes other reasonable precautions to avoid loss, misuse or alteration of users’ personal information.
- You hereby acknowledge that Med24 Healthcare is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release Med24 Healthcare, its partners, employees, affiliates and associates from any claims, liabilities or damages arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
8.Data concerning Children
Med24 Healthcare neither intends nor promotes the selling of products or services to children below 18 years of age. Only under the parents/guardian’s involvement and permission, can they avail of products or Services through the Website or the App. We believe in safeguarding the privacy of children. Our Website is directed to persons under 18 years of age.
10.Liability and Indemnity
Med24 Healthcare does not claim the products or Services available through its Website will be error-free. In case of delay, omissions, reliability, inaccuracy in terms of materials or Services through the Med24 Healthcare Website and App, Med24 Healthcare makes no warranties and shall not be answerable and liable to any Customer, Visitor, or third party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages, etc. for whatsoever reason
Nevertheless, Med24 Healthcare takes reasonable and precautionary measures and steps to prevent the Website from the foreign viruses which might cause any harm, damage to the website or its Customers in any manner possible.
By using the Website/App and the Service it provides, you agree, to take liability and responsibility for your account and its password and the activities that take place within and from your account. Through this, you agree to indemnify and hold Med24 Healthcare and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, licensors, and the affiliates of any claims that may arise out of your breach of use of terms and conditions of the Website/App, due to the non-compliance of the applicable law, rules, regulations or violating any of these terms of Med24 Healthcare.
11.Complaints and grievance redressal:
Med24 Healthcare addresses discrepancies and grievances of all Customers concerning processing of information in a time-bound manner. For this purpose, Med24 Healthcare has
designate Rashmi as the grievance officer, who will redress the grievances
of the Customers as soon as practicable and who can be reached by: 9311337593
Sending a letter marked to the attention of “Grievance Officer, Med24 Healthcare to SCO- 96, 1st Floor, Sector-10A Gurugram, Haryana 122001 or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Any dispute between you and Med24 Healthcare shall be governed by the laws of India and resolved exclusively in the Courts at Gurugram, India only.
- In case of any dispute arising between you and Med24 Healthcare, the parties shall endeavor to resolve this dispute amicably within a 30 days period from the notice from either party. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute after 30 days, this dispute shall be referred to mediation where the mediator shall be appointed by Med24 Healthcare. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute through mediation, this dispute shall be referred to arbitration with a sole arbitrator appointed jointly by the parties. If the parties are unable to come to an agreement, the Customer shall appoint one arbitrator, Med24 Healthcare shall appoint another and the two arbitrators shall jointly appoint the presiding arbitrator. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be held in Gurugram, Haryana. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The payment terms of the arbitration shall be decided by the arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding.
- Med24 Healthcare does not take any liability for any delay or failure in the delivery of products or otherwise perform any obligation if the same is wholly or partly caused due to Force Majeure events or beyond the reasonable control of Med24 Healthcare.
- Med24 Healthcare shall not be responsible for the operation of any links or hyperlinks not operated by Med24 Healthcare. Users shall be solely responsible for the use of those sites/ links.
- Med24 Healthcare shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information supplied by the Customer to Med24 Healthcare or any Seller. If a Customer provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Med24 healthcare has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Med24 Healthcare has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- Med24 Healthcare will communicate with the Customers through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the Service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Customers can ask Med24 Healthcare, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the rectification required.
- This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to Med24 Healthcare, or that Med24 Healthcare may obtain, other than through Website and/or App – such as by phone, through postal mail, through other interactive, or print mediums or by our business partners – or any other information or communications that may relate to Med24 Healthcare.
- Contact us
Mobile No:- 96000 97000
Registered Address: - SCO-96, 1st Floor, Sector-10A Gurugram, Haryana 122001